Our summer school courses, set in beautiful English countryside, are intensive and academic. They are aimed at international students who are serious about studying in the UK, but who also wish to take advantage of an extensive choice of sports, activities and excursions. Students work hard but have lots of fun as well!
We offer three different summer courses:
- Intensive English Course, plus subjects – for 8-17 year olds
- Specialist Academic Preparation for Starting GCSE/IGCSE
- Specialist Academic Preparation for Starting A Level or IB Diploma
Small classes (normally six and never more than eight) and an overall staff-student ratio of 1:3, mean that parents can relax knowing their children are safe, happy and learning in a caring, family atmosphere.
Written academic and house reports are sent to parents after every two weeks and all students receive a certificate of attendance.
All courses last for two, three, four, six or eight weeks during July and August 2018. They are organised by Sherborne international based on the same high-quality standards as our year-round schooling.
“The summer course in Sherborne was one of the best things that I have ever done in my life. I never thought that I would have so much fun while doing classes. Everybody is so nice here and the memories and friends I made here will stay in my heart forever.” (Azucena, 14 - Paraguay)
- 4 July - for 2, 4, 6, 7 or 8 weeks
- 18 July - for 2, 4, 5 or 6 weeks
- 1 August - for 2, 3 or 4 weeks
- 15 August - for 2 weeks
Arrival and departure days are Wednesdays.
- £1345 per week – includes accommodation, all meals, sports and excursions
- Airport Transfer Service from Heathrow and Gatwick: £100 per student each way
“It was one of the best experiences in my life.” (Lledo, 15 – Spain)
If you have any additional questions please contact Mr Daryl Barker, dbarker@. sherborne-international.org