Summer School Courses
Our UK summer school is for international students aged 8 to 17 years old. Now in their 26th year, the summer courses are intensive and academic, but as well as working hard, students have lots of fun with an extensive choice of sports, activities and excursions.
Book your place today by clicking here.
“I love it here – it’s really fun!”
Greta from Germany talks about why she is back at Sherborne International for her fourth year of summer school
UK summer school options
With very small class sizes (5 – 8 students per class) and an overall staff-student ratio of one member of staff to three students, parents can relax knowing their children are safe, happy, learning effectively and well looked after in a caring, family environment.
Located in the town of Sherborne, surrounded by beautiful English countryside, our summer school courses in the UK for international students are based on the same high-quality standards as our school term courses. Written academic and house reports are sent to parents every two weeks and all students receive a certificate of attendance.
Summer school – 2021 dates
The short courses will take place from:
- 30 June 2021 for 2,4,6 or 8 weeks
- 14 July 2021 for 2,4 or 6 weeks
- 28 July 2021 for 2 or 4 weeks
- 11 August 2021 for 2 weeks
- 25 August 2021 – Final departure day
The last weeks of our summer school program (11 – 25 August 2021) are ideal preparation for international students placed in British Boarding Schools from September, helping students feel more confident and prepared.
Summer school – 2021 fees
- Fees of £1440 per week include boarding house accommodation, all meals, all sports and excursions
- Airport transfer service available
- Summer school photos from our 2019 courses
- General information and course options for our UK Summer school courses
- Blog post – Spend your holidays at an English summer school? You must be crazy …
- Photo gallery from previous summer schools
- Summer Courses Brochure (PDF)