Summer School Courses
Our UK summer school is for international students aged 8-17. Now in their 26th year, the summer courses are intensive and academic, but as well as working hard, students have lots of fun with an extensive choice of sports, activities and excursions.
UK summer school options
- Intensive English Summer School – English language plus subjects
- GCSE / IGCSE Preparation Summer Course – specialist academic preparation
- A Level or IB Preparation Summer Course – specialist academic preparation
With very small class sizes (5 – 8 students per class) and an overall staff-student ratio of one member of staff to three students, parents can relax knowing their children are safe, happy, learning effectively and well looked after in a caring, family environment.
Located in the town of Sherborne, surrounded by beautiful English countryside, our UK summer school courses are based on the same high-quality standards as our school term courses. Written academic and house reports are sent to parents every two weeks and all students receive a certificate of attendance.
Summer school dates
There is now very limited availability on our 2018 summer school courses and some weeks are completely full:
4 July (for 2 weeks) – completely full 18 July (for 2 weeks) – completely full 1 August (for 2, 3 or 4 weeks) – completely full
- 15 August (for 2 weeks) – places available – register your interest now!
The last two weeks (15-29 August) are ideal preparation for students placed in British Boarding Schools from September, helping students feel more confident and prepared.
Summer school fees
- £1345 per week – including boarding house accommodation, all meals, sports and excursions
- Airport Transfer Service from Heathrow and Gatwick: £100 per student each way
- Summer school photos and videos from our 2018 courses
- Slideshow video with photos and quotes from previous summer schools
- Photo gallery from previous summer schools
- Summer 2018 Brochure (PDF)
- Blog post – Spend your holidays on an English summer course? You must be crazy …