Our international summer school courses are for students aged 8-17. The summer courses are intensive and academic, but as well as working hard, students also have lots of fun with an extensive choice of sports, activities and excursions.
Summer course options
- Intensive English Summer Language Course, plus subjects
- Starting GCSE / IGCSE Courses – specialist academic preparation
- Starting A Level or IB Diploma – specialist academic preparation
Very small class sizes (5 – 8 students) and an overall staff-student ratio of 1:3, mean that parents can relax knowing their children are safe, happy, learning and well looked after in a caring, family environment.
Our international summer school courses are located in the UK town of Sherborne, surrounded by beautiful English countryside. All our summer courses are based on the same high-quality standards as our year-round courses.
Written academic and house reports are sent to parents every two weeks and all students receive a certificate of attendance.
Summer Courses – 2018 Dates
All our international summer school courses last for two, three, four, six or eight weeks:
- 4 July – for 2, 4, 6, 7 or 8 weeks
- 18 July – for 2, 4, 5 or 6 weeks
- 1 August – for 2, 3 or 4 weeks
- 15 August – for 2 weeks
Arrival and departure days are Wednesdays.
Summer Courses – 2018 Fees
- £1345 per week – including boarding house accommodation, all meals, sports and excursions
- Airport Transfer Service from Heathrow and Gatwick: £100 per student each way
Please view our International Summer School Courses 2018 Brochure for more information.