Intensive GCSE / IGCSE Revision Spring Course
Our Intensive GCSE / IGCSE Revision Spring Course is designed to increase the knowledge and exam confidence of students preparing for GCSE or IGCSE exams.
The courses are open to all students taking GCSE or IGCSE exams in the summer, both non-native and native speakers of English.
Key points about this course
- For 12-17 year olds
- Very small class sizes (5 – 8 students)
- Attend for one or two weeks (shorter tailored options also available)
- 1-1 tuition in some classes
- 30 lessons a week (22.5 hours)
- Highly experienced teaching team
Week 1: Monday 2 – Saturday 7 April
- Students arrive on Monday 2 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Tuesday 3 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Saturday 7 April
- Students leave after 6pm on Saturday 7 April or the next morning
Week 2: Sunday 8 – Friday 13 April
- Students arrive on Sunday 8 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Monday 9 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Friday 13 April
- Students leave after 6pm on Friday 13 April or the next morning
Students attending for both weeks go on an all-day excursion on the middle Sunday (8 April).
- Regular Revision Course (Listed Syllabus) – £1345 per week
- Combined revision course: 50% listed syllabus and 50 % individual tuition – £1890 per week
- 3 day tailored revision course (individual tuition) in any syllabus of choice (2 subjects) – £1485 (these tailored, individual tuition courses can be arranged for any duration at £495 per day)
For more information, view our Spring Courses Brochure 2018 brochure.