Our Intensive English Spring Course plus Subjects is designed to develop the English language skills of students through classes in English and other school subjects. It is perfect for students preparing for GCSE or IGCSE exams, particularly those looking to improve their English.
The lessons are lively and interesting and all aspects of the English language are covered. Students become more confident about using English, especially spoken English, as emphasis is placed on clear and assured communication.
Also included in the timetable are subject lessons taught in English including geography, history, science, mathematics, computing, art and drama. This provides interesting variety and increases English vocabulary and language development.
I got more confidence to do well in the exams.
Key points about this course
- For 12-17 year olds
- Very small class sizes (5 – 8 students)
- Attend for one or two weeks
- 30 lessons a week (22.5 hours)
- Highly experienced teaching team
2018 Dates – Intensive English Spring Course
Our Intensive English plus Subjects Spring Course runs from 2 – 13 April 2018.
Week 1: Monday 2 – Saturday 7 April
- Students arrive on Monday 2 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Tuesday 3 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Saturday 7 April
- Students leave after 6pm on Saturday 7 April or the next morning
Week 2: Sunday 8 – Friday 13 April
- Students arrive on Sunday 8 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Monday 9 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Friday 13 April
- Students leave after 6pm on Friday 13 April or the next morning
Students attending for both weeks go on an all-day excursion on the middle Sunday (8 April).
The fee for the course is £1345 per week. This includes boarding house accommodation, all meals, full sports programme, evening activities and educational trips.
For more information, view our Spring Courses Brochure 2018 brochure.