Intensive GCSE / IGCSE Easter Revision Course
Our Intensive GCSE / IGCSE Easter Revision Course is designed to increase the knowledge and exam confidence of students preparing for GCSE or IGCSE exams.
The courses are open to all students taking GCSE or IGCSE exams in the summer, both non-native and native speakers of English.
Key points about this course
- For 12-17 year olds
- Very small class sizes (5 – 8 students)
- Attend for one or two weeks (shorter tailored options also available)
- 1-1 tuition in some classes
- 30 lessons a week (22.5 hours)
- Highly experienced teaching team
Our Intensive GCSE / IGCSE Easter Revision Course runs from 8 – 19 April 2019.
Week 1: Monday 8 – Saturday 13 April
- Students arrive on Monday 8 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Tuesday 9 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Saturday 13 April
- Students leave after 4pm on Saturday 13 April or the next morning
Week 2: Sunday 14 – Friday 19 April
- Students arrive on Sunday 14 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Monday 15 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Friday 19 April
- Students leave after 4pm on Friday 19 April or the next morning
Students attending for both weeks go on an all-day excursion on the middle Sunday (14 April).
- Regular Revision Course (Listed Syllabus) – £1345 per week
- Combined revision course: 50% listed syllabus and 50 % individual tuition – £1890 per week
- 3 day tailored revision course (individual tuition) in any syllabus of choice (2 subjects) – £1485 (these tailored, individual tuition courses can be arranged for any duration at £495 per day)
For more information, view our Spring Courses Brochure.