Intensive English Easter Revision Course (plus subjects)
Our Intensive English Easter Revision Course (plus subjects) is designed to develop the English language skills of students through classes in English and other school subjects. It is perfect for students preparing for GCSE or IGCSE exams, particularly those looking to improve their English.
The lessons are lively and interesting and all aspects of the English language are covered. Students become more confident about using English, especially spoken English, as emphasis is placed on clear and assured communication.
Also included in the timetable are subject lessons taught in English including geography, history, science, mathematics, computing, art and drama. This provides interesting variety and increases English vocabulary and language development.
Key points about this course
- For 12-17 year olds
- Very small class sizes (5 – 8 students)
- Attend for one or two weeks
- 30 lessons a week (22.5 hours)
- Highly experienced teaching team
Our Intensive English Easter Revision Course runs from 8 – 19 April 2019.
Week 1: Monday 8 – Saturday 13 April
- Students arrive on Monday 8 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Tuesday 9 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Saturday 13 April
- Students leave after 4pm on Saturday 13 April or the next morning
Week 2: Sunday 14 – Friday 19 April
- Students arrive on Sunday 14 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Monday 15 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Friday 19 April
- Students leave after 4pm on Friday 19 April or the next morning
Students attending for both weeks go on an all-day excursion on the middle Sunday (14 April).
For more information, view our Spring Courses Brochure.