Intensive English Course (plus subjects)
Our Intensive English Course (plus subjects) is designed to develop the English language skills of students through classes in English and other school subjects. It is perfect for students looking to improve their English.
The lessons are lively and interesting and all aspects of the English language are covered. Students become more confident about using English, especially spoken English, as emphasis is placed on clear and assured communication.
Also included in the timetable are subject lessons taught in English including geography, history, science, mathematics, computing, art and drama. This provides interesting variety and increases English vocabulary and language development.
Intensive English Course – key points
- For 12-17 year olds
- Very small class sizes (5 – 8 students)
- Attend for one or two weeks
- 30 lessons a week (22.5 hours)
- Highly experienced teaching team
Intensive English Course – 2019 dates
Our Intensive English Course runs from 8 – 19 April 2019.
Week 1: Monday 8 – Saturday 13 April 2019
- Students arrive on Monday 8 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Tuesday 9 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Saturday 13 April
- Students leave after 4pm on Saturday 13 April or the next morning
Week 2: Sunday 14 – Friday 19 April 2019
- Students arrive on Sunday 14 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Monday 15 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Friday 19 April
- Students leave after 4pm on Friday 19 April or the next morning
Students attending for both weeks go on an all-day excursion on the middle Sunday (14 April).
Intensive English Course – 2019 fees
- Fees of £1390 per week include boarding house accommodation and all meals
- Airport Transfer Service from Heathrow and Gatwick: £105 per student each way
For more information, view our Spring Courses Brochure.