Easter Revision Course – Intensive GCSE / IGCSE
Our Intensive Easter Revision Course is designed to increase the knowledge and exam confidence of students preparing for GCSE or IGCSE exams.
The courses are open to all students taking GCSE or IGCSE exams in the summer, both non-native and native speakers of English.
This course is available as Full Boarding or as a Day Course (see below for fees).
Easter Revision Course – key points
- For 14-17 year olds
- Very small class sizes (5 – 8 students)
- Attend for one or two weeks (shorter tailored options also available)
- 1-1 tuition in some classes
- 30 lessons a week (22.5 hours)
- Highly experienced teaching team
Easter Revision Course – 2021 dates
Our Intensive GCSE / IGCSE Easter Revision Course runs from 5 April – 16 April 2021.
Week 1: Monday 5 April – Saturday 10 April 2021
- Students arrive on Monday 5 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Tuesday 6 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Saturday 10 April
- Students leave after 4pm on Saturday 10 April or the next morning
Week 2: Sunday 11 – Friday 16 April 2021
- Students arrive on Sunday 11 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Monday 12 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Friday 16 April
- Students leave after 4pm on Friday 16 April or the next morning
Students attending for both weeks go on an all-day excursion on the middle Sunday.
Easter Revision Course – 2020 fees (2021 fees to be confirmed)
- Regular Revision Course (Listed Syllabus) – £1,440 per week
- Combined revision course: 50% listed syllabus and 50% individual tuition – £2,025 per week
- Personalised Revision Course in subject(s) of own choice – these tailored, individual tuition courses can be arranged for any duration at £535 per day, or £520 per day for 3 days or more
- Fees for all courses include boarding house accommodation and all meals
- Airport Transfer Service from Heathrow and Gatwick: £120 per student each way
- Regular Revision Course (Listed Syllabus) – £980 per week
- Combined revision course: 50% listed syllabus and 50% individual tuition – £1,600 per week
- Personalised Revision Course in subject(s) of own choice – these tailored, individual tuition courses can be arranged for any duration at £435 per day, or £420 per day for 3 days or more
- Includes tuition of six lessons (4½ hours) each day; testing; learning materials, texts and educational resources; written
academic reports and certificate; WiFi and Sunday excursion (where applicable); breakfast (from 8am), lunch, morning snacks and refreshment.
- Option to add dinner and overnight stay if required (extra cost – discussed when registering).
For more information, view our Spring Courses Brochure.