Easter Revision Course – Intensive GCSE / IGCSE
Our Intensive Easter Revision Course is designed to increase the knowledge and exam confidence of students preparing for GCSE or IGCSE exams.
The courses are open to all students taking GCSE or IGCSE exams in the summer, both non-native and native speakers of English.
Easter Revision Course – key points
- For 14-17 year olds
- Very small class sizes (5 – 8 students)
- Attend for one or two weeks (shorter tailored options also available)
- 1-1 tuition in some classes
- 30 lessons a week (22.5 hours)
- Highly experienced teaching team
Easter Revision Course – 2019 dates
Our Intensive GCSE / IGCSE Easter Revision Course runs from 8 – 19 April 2019.
Week 1: Monday 8 – Saturday 13 April 2019
- Students arrive on Monday 8 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Tuesday 9 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Saturday 13 April
- Students leave after 4pm on Saturday 13 April or the next morning
Week 2: Sunday 14 – Friday 19 April 2019
- Students arrive on Sunday 14 April by 6pm
- Classes start 9:10am on Monday 15 April
- Classes finish 3:30pm on Friday 19 April
- Students leave after 4pm on Friday 19 April or the next morning
Students attending for both weeks go on an all-day excursion on the middle Sunday (14 April).
Easter Revision Course – 2019 fees
- Regular Revision Course (Listed Syllabus) – £1390 per week
- Combined revision course: 50% listed syllabus and 50 % individual tuition – £1955 per week
- Personalised Revision Course in subject(s) of own choice – these tailored, individual tuition courses can be arranged for any duration at £515 per day, or £505 per day for 3 days or more
- Fees for all courses include boarding house accommodation and all meals
- Airport Transfer Service from Heathrow and Gatwick: £105 per student each way
For more information, view our Spring Courses Brochure.