School Admissions Process
We work closely with all applicants to make the school admissions process to apply for a place to study on one of our courses as simple as possible.
The process below is for our school term courses. For our summer courses and spring revision courses we will contact you with details of how to confirm a place after you have registered your interest.
Step 1 – Register your interest
- Complete our online form to register your interest in our courses
- We contact you, normally within one day, to advise if we have any availability on the chosen course
- If so, we will gather any additional details required at this stage
Step 2 – Complete school admission registration form
- Complete and sign the School Admission Registration Form and send it to us, along with:
- Payment of the £100 registration fee (by credit card, bank transfer or cheque)
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A current school report, translated into English, including marks and report on general behaviour and attitude to study
Step 3 – Placement tests & Skype interviews
- We will evaluate the completed documentation and contact you to agree a time for a Skype interview with the student and arrange any tests
Step 4 – Offer place
- If the interview and test results are positive, we will offer you a place
- On acceptance of the offer, a non-refundable deposit of £1,500 is payable to confirm the place
Step 5 – Visa application
- Once funds are received, all documentation will be processed, including a unique Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS) number that is essential to obtain a Student Visa (for non-EEU members)
- Should the Visa application be unsuccessful, we will refund your deposit
For more information, see our School Admission Policy.