Sherborne International is committed to making sure all members of its community are well-cared for, safe, happy and healthy. In order to do this we have a series of guidelines and codes of conduct which we abide by.
Sherborne International also encourages its students to discuss any problems and concerns with other members of the community and provides information in written form a well as training and advice to help keep students not only from harm but also to enable them to flourish as individuals.
Our Statement of Boarding Aims is simple but far-reaching:
"Sherborne International aims to give all its students a pleasant home as well as a first class education. All students should be able to work, play and relax free from abuse, intimidation, harassment, teasing and bullying (including cyber-bullying)".
We encourage all our parents, guardians, agents, students and other interested parties to read our major policies, procedures and codes of conduct thoroughly by clicking on the links below:
- List of Academic and Pastoral Staff
- School Aims and Objectives
- Statement of Principles of Boarding
- Curriculum Policy
- Arrangements for SEN (Special Educational Needs) and EAL (English as an Additional Language) and G&T (Gifted & Talented) students
- Safeguarding Policy & Procedures
- Behaviour Policy, Procedures, Sanctions and Rewards
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Anti-cyberbullying Policy
- Welfare, Health and Safety Statement
- Complaints Policy and Procedure - (Please note the School received no formal complaints during academic year 2015/16)
- Health & Safety Policy
- Health & Safety of Students on Trips & Activities
- First Aid Policy