Sherborne International is committed to making sure all members of its community are well-cared for, safe, happy and healthy. In order to do this we have a series of guidelines and codes of conduct which we abide by.
We encourage our students to discuss any problems and concerns with other members of the community. We provide written information as well as training and advice to help keep students safe and enable them to flourish as individuals.
Our Statement of Boarding Aims is simple but far-reaching:
We encourage all our parents, guardians, agents, students and other interested parties to read our major policies, procedures and codes of conduct thoroughly by following the links below:
- Academic and Pastoral Staff
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Anti-Cyberbullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy, Procedures, Sanctions and Rewards
- Complaints, Policy and Procedures
- Curriculum Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Policy for Trips and Activities
- Learning Support Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- School Aims and Objectives
- Statement of Principles of Boarding
- Welfare, Health and Safety Statement
Additional policies and internal documents are available for school inspectors (password protected).